Amazing Career Journeys
Customer Services Technician
Dylan was interested in gadgets and electronics and though he was a good student he struggled to find his path. After getting his SACE he went to uni, but finding science hard to study, realised his real passion: electronics. Taking an apprenticeship in electrical engineering led to some interesting projects.
Questions & Answers
- What is the best aspect about your work?
- The variety
- What is the most challenging aspect about your work?
- The variety :)
- What high school and/or Uni/TAFE did you go to?
- Cabra Dominican College, Regency TAFE
- What did you study in further education?
- Electronics Engineering
- What is the best career advice you can give to someone is interested in going down a similar path?
- Work smart, and take every opportunity you can to extend yourself.